iPad Air

Currently I am about to graduate high with a degree in management . I had my MacBook Pro since high school and I think it's time for an update. The Macbook gave me his full effort and even survived a tragic spill soda. I want to update but I'm not sure another laptop for me.

When I enter the real world , I think I must be extremely mobile and I think the iPad will allow me to do air . The iPad Air is 7.5 mm thick and weighs only one pound. Compare this to a 13-inch screen and a keyboard and weighs several kilos , the iPad is much more mobile than the Macbook. The screen is 9.7 inches which loses a bit the size of the screen, but what you gain in portability is more than worth it .

The iPad Air also has twice as much power as previous iPads. It is capable of displaying colors so vividly and do much more with the A7 and M7 processor chip. Combine this with the Retina Display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 resolution, the results are amazing . The iPad also has 2 times faster speed with two WiFi antennas. You will be able to access the Internet anywhere with lightning speed . Now, I find some random specifications for you to get an idea of what worked .

Now the question is why do I want to work with an iPad air. First, the portability . I'm moving a little in my future career and I need something I can use in almost any bag. I have the ability to quickly remove graphics without the distraction of a meeting of the laptop. A laptop can be annoying because it takes up space and it just seems rude.

There is also the other side of the iPad. Provides a way to manage the business, but also provides entertainment. With the air iPad , I'll be able to easily stream Netflix or watch live sporting events during the trip. I will not have to carry a book for long journeys . I have a number of options to choose from in the App Store with thousands of other applications from games to social media applications like Facebook and Twitter. Also I have the ability to store and buy the music , which is very important to me.

During school , I need a laptop because I was still writing documents or messages between groups. I will not need as much as in the department of writing articles. I'm just writing emails and notes for most, and the iPad offers features such as mouse and keyboard would need to write something long .

The last thing I want to mention is the price. A new Macbook Pro works on is the price. MacBook Pro starts at $ 1,299 and iPad Airs start at $ 499. This is a big difference and I think I'm set on getting the Air Force. It is cheaper, easier to transport and essentially everything you need to for 800 dollars cheaper. I'll probably wait a couple of months and especially after the first year , since Apple is really good at launching new products , four months after everybody bought the previous model.

No comments:

Post a Comment